Monday, March 4, 2013

Wearing a U-M shirt. I obvs lost a bet. FML

My friend Boun LOOOOOVES the Michigan Wolverines. and I SURRENDER MY LIFE FOR THE SPARTANS OF MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY. So whenever we are playing each other in basketball we make a T shirt bet. If MSU wins, HE has to wear a MSU shirt the next day. and if U-M wins, the opposite. We love our respective schools SOOO MUCH that this is the most PAINFUL BET TO LOSE OF ALL TIME. I would rather shave my head than wear this shirt, I'm not even kidding. I would rather BRAND MYSELF with a hot poker than wear this shirt, it is truly awful. I am not happy.

What the hell? Last time these two teams played MSU served up Michigan's head on a platter, winning by 20 points! But this time, a heartbreaker loss by one lousy point, gah, so gut wrenching. So sad.

GREEN Track Jacket - Target
UGLY BURN WORTHY T SHIRT THAT I HATE - The Sal
Skirt - Express
Leggings - Thrifted
SORROW - unprecedented

No comments:

Post a Comment