Friday, March 8, 2013

Ruff n Tuff Hockey Style

I seriously didn't know what to wear to the Red Wings game last night. I asked my friends and only got smart-ass answers, like, "10 year old jeans, a Walmart jersey and a mullet."
It is kind of a style challenge because it is cold in a hockey arena. So you have to either rock a cool coat, or wear something that is warm and fresh to def. 
So I decided on this....

I also wore my camel cashmere wrap coat, which is a gorgeous piece. So if it was too cold to take the coat off i'd still be rocking some color with the mini-dress and the burgundy leggings, rocking style with the "snake boots", and the blue sweater/top is warm and cute (and I just love it, i wear it a bit too much). I did end up taking off the coat, and was completely warm, fyne and comfortable in this! Also, a couple groups of people asked to take photos with me. Mad Love for RDG!

Sweater - Target
Yellow Dress - Gift of JC
Leggings - Nine West
Boots - Nine West
SpƤtzle - Ireland? (oh yeah, he's brushing his teeth)

It was super duper fun. The Legends Club (for tickets click here) is great because they have delicious foods, nice comfy seating, you can move around and dance a bit if you want to (i do), multiple bars, and former Pro Hockey Stars will hang out up there. I have never really watched hockey, so Wayne Gretzky could walk up to me and I wouldn't know who he is. But it's super duper awesome, and oh yeah, they have *the bomb* desserts. I had about 5 pieces of chocolate cake. NOMS

Also, my SUPER LOVIE OF ALL LOVIES FOR LIFE got to come with me, and that was truly the best thing on Earth. I've known her for so long, she is a sister to me. I'm so happy that she lives nearby now and I get to see her so often, it makes my heart super happy. There really is nothing better, it's a dream come true. LOVE YOU LPC!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment