Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Fash in the Village *Full Coverage/Photos*

Yesterday was the **Spring Fashion in the Village of Rochester Hills** Runway Show! So fun. I did not walk in this show, which is good since I was vomiting the night before, so I just went to spectate and see what the stores of that Shopping Area thought was in for Spring. I was pleasantly surprised by some of their picks! Also, the lovely Kathy Thrasher and Erica Mann were walking in the show, so I was able to get some shots of them. 

All of these outfits are available at the Village of Rochester Hills (website here)

As I reported before, the spring trends that we are seeing for 2013 are:
  • Color-Blocking
  • Black & White
  • Wedge Heels
  • Bright Saturated Colors
  • Maxi/High-Low Hemlines
  • Ethnic Prints
Also, they had some paper dresses made by this amazing artist, Matthew Richmond, as seen below. I love these. I want one so bad. I would love to wear one for next years Auto Show Gala.

This one was made out of Ann Taylor bags. Which is probably the only way I would ever wear Ann Taylor (ZING!) hahha. Thanks to all the models that recognized me and gave me a good shot, like this beautiful lady above.

Kathy werqing it for Banana Republic, see the bright tangerine shell and love the gold necklace.

Erica in a comfy little athletic dress by MooseJaw.

I loved this. I think it's by Buckle. The tutu over the jeans with the shrunken jacket, so cute.

This I really liked too, which i was surprised at myself for. The high-low dress in an ethnic print, with an ACID WASHED DENIM VEST!

Love the combo of the red and turquoise

 Another one of Matthew Richmond's paper dresses.

By Banana Republic. Love the mint shift with Denim blazer and the gold necklace. Tres chic.

This ethnic-look tunic is so cute.

Love this beachy dress. I swear I am going to get into a maxi dress this year.

Another paper dress. I love the full skirt.

This blazer is SO ADORBS. I love the stripes on it and the whole outfit is just killing. Loves it.

Yellow and Persimmon? Yes Please.

Love love love love this. Skater skirt in faux leather, love the animal print and cross body with booties. Perfection.

I LOVE this too!! I kinda want to do a polka dot booty short now! with the bow belt!? how cute!?

This has kind of a Valentino Rock Stud look. it's a cute simple dress.

I do not advocate asymmetrical necklines, but this is very springy and adorable.

Oh here's my friend Miss Michigan in her paper dress. Made out of the YELLOW PAGES! so cool.

Missy missy Mich and I after the show. It was sooooo cold, homegirl is a champion.

My paper dress honeys and I. They were such troopers with the weather. I really have to look into getting one of these dresses done!

No comments:

Post a Comment