Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Little Beauty - March 12 - Me & M

M never wants to be photographed. She is elusive to the paparazzo. But today she asked if she could be in my outfit photo, I am so happy. Just love her to bits, my little mini-me.
I've been wearing my glasses lately. I just don't feel like wearing contacts. No desire. I've been digging through my closet for fresh gear, I found this turquoise T that I bought, omg, like 8 years ago, maybe more. It has kind of a soft botanical print, and I think the color pops against my skin well. This necklace, B bought me as a gift, it was much longer, opera length, but the kids pulled it apart, and now it is this graceful portrait length, I love it more.

Shirt - Macy's
Cardigan - Ann Taylor LOFT
Belt - Target
Jeans - Levis
Boots - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment