Sunday, March 31, 2013

Best Fashion Selections for Zombieification

 Hubs and daughter are on a "The Walking Dead" bender... Freaking marathon yesterday night. Marathoning it out today. I can't stomach the show, man... it's just a bit too gory for me. I've never been into the scary stuff. I'm just a wuss at heart. Law & Order is pretty much as "scary" as I go.

So we were talking about what would be the awesomest ensemble to get "Zombiefied" in. My first thought.... BAM!! BANANA COSTUME!!
 and THANK YOU INTERNET!! Someone already did it, and has a photo of it. How amaze.

2nd... ZOMBIE HIPPIE. Just walk into Ann Arbor and you'll probably find someone dressed like this, Zombie that dude. He's so asking for it.

Number 3... ZOMBIE FAIRY. I mean, it's got to be awesome to have wings and a tutu... BUT WAIT,  COULD IT FLY!!?? H says it would "limp flutter", that may be very very dangerous.

Great, now I'm going to have nightmares about Zombie Fairies squiggle-flying after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment