Tuesday, September 3, 2013

VMA After Party Style



VMAs afterparties LBDs

Happy Tuesday!

In my opinion some of the best looks at the VMA's were seen during the actual show but at the after party that was held in NYC. Over the weekend some fashion blogs put Jessica Biel on the worst dress list because of her outfit. I know fashion is subjective but I really thought her dress was cute. The blue stiletto heels really kicked it off. I think her dress is something you either love or hate. Honestly, I wasn't surprise and kinda figured she would be placed on the worst dress list...Meanwhile Beyonce aka Mrs. Carter showed up wearing a see through cocktail dress with her new short bob that reminds me so much of how Ciara has been wearing her hair lately. Last but not least I love Rihanna's minimum black mini dress. The girl is edgy and can dress.

                                
Singer Ciara is absolutely gorgeous. Her she is with minimum make and her short side bob.Ciara is really a natural beauty.
     
Some peoples thought Rita Ora was Beyonce on the VMA red carpet.I know because I was one of them.


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment