Saturday, September 28, 2013

Social Sunday




Linking up today with Neely and Ashley for Social Sunday!

Sunday Social



1. What is your dream job?  


Right now, I'd probably say a SAHM LOL




2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? 


 I would....visit all my family for weeks at a time..have to have a seasonal job. I can't just not have a job, I'd get tired of it...start my own business as a matter of fact!




3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?

Well I work in the hospitality field. (Front Desk) I wouldn't say that it's the one I would have chosen for myself.. but I'd tell them to be nice, and kepp your mind open for growth. 




4. What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?

 I would probably say something like a nail tech, or making home-made things and selling them! I love making things even it is a fail. & apparently I suck at selling on my blog. let's hope I am better at selling my hotel!




5. What was your first "real" job? 

Arby's! I don't know if that's a "real" job, but yeah, that was when I was 16! 








Let's Get Social Sunday

Follow on Bloglovin














No comments:

Post a Comment