Monday, September 30, 2013

Kerry Washington Best Dress At Emmy's



                                                
Washington looked completely radiant at the 2013 Emmy's. Click on the link to get the look.

                                      


Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. I know I'm covering the Emmy's late but I have to say best dress goes to Ms. Kerry  Washington. From head to toe Washington just blew me away. If I'm not mistaken Washington said that she was a late bloomer to fashion. It wasn't until she went to the library and studied the history of fashion until she finally "got it." Well Ms. Washington J.O.B well done. What are you thoughts? Are there any fashion late bloomers in the house?


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment