Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamond...

                              

                                      
                                         
                                     
                                           
Happy Tuesday!!


Ladies I hope you're enjoying the blog. What I want to discuss in this post is what I do here and why I've decided to take the blog in this direction. As you know I love to cover fashion and particularly women in the public eye. From actresses, singers and even first ladies. Some of you may think,well why them? Simply, I feel that women who have high profile careers are the epitome of success and we should pay close attention. These women are great examples of what success can mean when your a female.

From Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Lucy Lu and an endless list of others. There's no denying these women are on the top of their game professionally. Even more, they take meticulous care of themselves by ensuring they have access to the best trainers, stylist and of course cloths. In many ways they personify what a living goddess would be like....

The best part is is they all come in different flavors. Who doesn't love the beauty of Jennifer Aniston's toned arms or Beyonce's curvy body? I feel that female entertainers exude this inner radiance  that many women should apply to our own lives. They know they are the best and know they deserve to have the best. Sadly, I believe many women don't apply this principal to our own lives. I see too many young girls and older women who simply settle because they lack confidence and self value.

My goal with this blog is to let you know your beautiful on the inside and out. When I sign off with "beauty is a lifestyle" its about overall wellness that radiates  within. I leave on this note, ladies take care of yourself, know your value and don't allow anyone to devalue you. That's it for this post. Have a beautiful day!!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment