Friday, September 6, 2013

Memory Lane & Cleaning My Closet


                                               

Happy Friday!

Upon fashion week begging the other day I was prompted to clean out or should I say rearrange my closet. I stumbled upon an old box I had since 2006. Basically, it's a collection of sovereigns I got from my trip to Europe. I have a Spanish friend who was living in London at the time so I visited her.

There was a t-shirt that I grabbed.The shirt had the scent of the fragrance I was wore during that  time which immediately shifted my mind to that period in my life and how so much has changed. It's amazing how an item or even a scent can trigger memories an emotions, luckily in my case these were pleasant memories. I understood for the first time hoarding. I maybe off but I guess its apart of holding onto the past which I know not good because holding on to the past blocks the futures. Do cloths or scents take you back down memory lane? That's it for this post. Have a wonderful weekend.

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment