Sunday, September 8, 2013

5forFIVE

FantasticallyAverage

5forFIVE IS A WEEKLY GOAL LIST TO KEEP ME ON TRACK THROUGH OUT THE WEEK! LINKING UP WITH JENN TODAY =)






















THIS WEEKS GOALS ; 




1. CALL ABOUT FINANCIAL HELP FOR MEDICAL BILLS - I wanted to wait until my final bill came, and it did Saturday.








this is just m last bill not including 6,000 more. you see why I need help?! 

2. CALL AND RE-SCHEDULE MY DOCTOR APPOINTMENT 

3. DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY - there is no more money to spend .. I spent money. gas ain't free and food ain't free ya'll 

4. DO NOT EAT FAST FOOD - ok I did like twice.. or maybe more but I'm going back to the gym now so I'm gooood!!!

5. TRY A NEW CLASS / YOGA - hahaha FAILED! but I did do Zumba tonight! I'm happy!



NEXT WEEKS GOALS; 


1. CALL ABOUT FINANCIAL HELP 

2. DO NOT EAT FAST FOOD / DON'T SPEND MONEY 

3. WORK OUT 2X 

4. TRY A NEW CLASS

5. GO FISHING - sounds good right? hahaha






------------------------------









 JULEP CAME SATURDAY! 









 DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY!!!!!












Follow on Bloglovin
















No comments:

Post a Comment