Monday, September 9, 2013

Stars Came Out to Play For NYC Fashion Week 2013


Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. I know I'm posting this late but the stars were out and about over the weekend attending NYC fashion shows. I'm not able to share all of them but of course here are a few of my favorites.

                                    
Even though we don't see much of her the intensely private Vogue editor-in-chief looked elegant as she attend Jason Wu's show on Friday. I love the pink suit. Very appropriate for women who are seasoned.

                                         
Ok you guys I have a confession to make...I'm in love with Miguel! That's right you heard it first here!! I love his music and style. Miguel is just so refreshing, cool and different. It's a rare opportunity to see his level of artistry now a days.

                                              
 So far Jessica Alba is my favorite. I love her hairs and the simplicity of the black and white striped blazer with minimum make up.


                                                      
Singer Ciara is simply beautiful. Here she is in a horizontal striped number with thigh high boots over the weekend.

                                       
Here's Rashida Jones in the cool dress that adorned with trees and a leather blue jacket and whats looks like gypsy still earring.

Have you been youtubing NYC Fashion week? Which shows were your favorite? Even better are you attending fashion week. If so please leave a comment and share your experience and any behind the scenes fashion or beauty secrets. That's it for this post have a great evening.


"beauty is a lifestyle"





No comments:

Post a Comment