Monday, August 26, 2013

VMAs 2013 **Best Dressed**

I love the VMAs fashion more than maybe every single other awards show because I like *Costume* I like *Pageantry* I like *Drama*, and these crazy-ass young people really know how to BRANG IT. 

Here is the CREME DE LA CREME... Enjoy, my Loves.

1. Miriam & Olivia Nervo 
 I have never heard of these beauties... Apparently they are DJs & TWINS!!! How 'Dorbs!? I love the edgy glamour of these gowns, and the styling is perfection.

2. Rita Ora in Alexandre Vauthier Couture
OMG! Rita looks like a QUEEN! How amazing is this marabou train? I am a sucker for marabou. it's just gorgeous... Rita even looks better in this gown than Lindsay Wixson did on the runway! WERQ!
(see below)

3. Adam Lambert in Lanvin
 It's no secret that I love Adam Lambert. And he just LOOKS LIKE a rockstar always, bless his heart. The fit is fantastic, he is so damn handsome, I just can't stand it. Perfection.

4. Ciara in Givenchy
Flawless "I'm so fashion, I hate fashion" face, my love.
It's kind of like bones... But kind of like lace... with feathers... No need for underpants...
I like how the pale color pops against her skin.

5. Daft Punk in C3-PO & Boba Fett Robot Chic
 Beyond the Masks and Gloves, the suit cut is magnificent, especially the pant leg. I just cannot ever see a man in a loose fit suit pant leg again. I will light it on fire.
I love "Get Lucky", that song is such a rip-off of so many songs, but I love it anyways. I don't care.

6. Selena Gomez in Versace
The fit on this is exquisite. There must have been a thousand fittings and it was so worth it. The seam perfectly hits the floor to the exact specifications of that heel height.
The *costume lingerie* bodice is so pretty and ornate, it contrasts nicely with the simple navy column of the dress. Bravo.

Maybe Miley should give Selena's stylist a call, STAT. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment