Monday, August 26, 2013

VMA's 2013





Happy Monday!

The annual MTV's Video Music Awards was held over the weekend. Did you watch? Aside from the usual over the top performances and antics, lets take a look at the fashion choices many our favorite celebrities decided to rock.

                                                  Selena Gomez Leaves Little to the Imagination at the VMAs
Selena Gomez is really going up. I love her hair, the red lips and her sexy Madonna-ish  lace bra look. I think its interesting. I'll be watching you Ms. Gomez!

                                               

For a second I thought she was Charlize Theron or a super model but it Taylor Swift. The songstress looked amazing in the body hugging ensemble. Love it!!

                                                   

When I grow up I want to be Paula Patton! I love this woman. I'm one of those people where I image that I'm friends with certain celebrities in my head and in my head Paula Patton is a super cool chic to hang out with. She's in shape and has a beautifully toned body. Oh how I wish y'all.  Did he guys get  a glimpse of her in Robin Thicke's Love After War video? Mama just had a baby and was looking hella good. I love this sparkling number she wore to the VMA's. You better werk!

                                                

Blued eyed soul singer Robin Thicke perform with Miley Cyrus on stage, In this pic we see the two bumping and grinding while Miley is so preoccupied with twerking. LMAO! Its is me or was Robin Thicke channeling Bettlejuice in this outfit? lol.

                                          

Katy Perry showed up in her famous sex kitten leopard print ensembles. I guess her alter ego loves the sex kitten look.

Of course I'm not scratching the tip of the ice burge when it comes to VMA fashion. What do you think? What your favorites fashion moments? Have a wonderful day!!

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment