Thursday, August 1, 2013

Man of Style - Sandro Masmanidi

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SANDRO! LOOK AT YOU!
I didn't even know I had the ability to watch Project Runway, until last week, after prying the remote out of Stonewash's "Storage Wars" loving hands, I happened upon Sandro wearing this leopard shirt.
 I thought,

"Jesus Lord, what angel have you sent down from heaven for me to see with thine own eyes in thoust moustache and *unbuttoned to the navel* glory."

btw, as I type this he is tweeting me, and i'm squeeeeing with glee at full schoolgirl volume.

I love everything about Sandro. But what I love the most is that:

  • He speaks his mind
  • He is hilarious
  • He wears whatever he wants and looks fabulous
  • He doesn't give a crap what you think
  • He is amazingly talented at crafting garments
  • ... AND he is just gorgeous. I mean look at him:

 *BOOM* Man-Romper. YOU try to pull that off with aplomb. He is <<Slaying>> it.

 This is Sandro's "DO WHAT I SAY." look. I love how he rocks these silk print shirts. I have never seen anyone do it like him. Smolder x 10 jillion.

 Do I really need to caption this? Red Velvet Spanish Lederhosen for the win. Every. Time.

If I had a booty like that I would rock those lace-up boy shorts too. GO WITH YO BAD SELF IN ER'Y-THANG SANDRO!! GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Ok, ok ok, He also makes GORGEOUS DRAMATIC garments with style and grace: 
*Witness*:
 Flawlessly executed bodice. And also high-fives to the plastic surgeon that engineered those perfectly spherical ta's.
 Gorg. Angelic. With a hint of boho.

 Aristocratic, rich fabrics. classic shapes.
 Tailoring and knitwear carving out the most gorgeous shape.

 Avant garde detailing. beauty.

Oh yeah, and he designed this red gown for me, and the light blue one for M. Wasn't that sweet of him!

Watch Sandro TONIGHT on Project Runway at 9pm on Lifetime!!! I will be live-tweeting @readydressedgo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment