Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cool Colorful (high end) Cosmetics at CostCo

I am not a CostCo member, but I just read an article that said they are now selling some really awesome high end cosmetics, including some collections that are ONLY GOING TO BE SOLD THERE! whoa. 

I seriously do not *NEED* any more makeup of any variety... But do I *WANT* it!? YES.

BOOM. Here is what I can't wait to get my hot little hands on. 

1. Jenna Hipp "What's Hot Now" Nail Collection:
This is $14.99 for 12 polishes, I shit you not.

Buy it here online: (click here) OMG I want this so bad. I love the colors.
Jenna Hipp is a celebrity manicurist who does the nails for EVERY SINGLE Cover Shoot that you see on ANY Magazine, including, but not limited to:

  • Miley Cyrus
  • Selena Gomez
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Michelle Williams
  • Cindy Crawford
  • Penelope...
  • Britney (bitch)...
  • Miranda Kerr, etc etc. 
Jenna Hipp also co-created this *wet dream for me* of a nail polish concept which is the
HIPP x RGB Nude Nail Color System (check that out here)
I think an opaque nail that is the exact color of your hand is SOOOOOOO TROPPO BELLA

Ok, let's get back to the "What's Hot Now" collection:
IT'S $14.99!! ONE bottle of Chanel Nail Color is $27.00 !!
NEED. TO. HAVE.

2. Pati Dubroff Perfect Palette Professional Neutral Eye Palette:
This is $17.99 (you can buy it here)

I love me some Urban Decay Nakeds Palettes.... Which are $50.
This is only 18 bucks. ONE SINGLE SHADOW POT OF URBAN DECAY SHADOW IS THE SAME PRICE! $18!!

There has been some discussion about the texture and quality of these Pati Dubroff shadows, some people saying they ARE the same high quality of the Urban Decay, and some saying the opposite, but in my mind for the price, it's worth a shot. Plus, I don't think that Miss Pati would put her name on a product that sucked (?).
Pati is an amazing artist. If you aren't familiar with her work, check out this page (click here) I mean she is an ARTISTE. Red Carpet, Runway, Print Ads, everythang.

why not try.

3. Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Cream:
This one I seriously only like for the price.
For .5 oz this is $159.99

The same jar is for sale on Vita Springs website for $240!!! See!! (see here)

I don't... But I probably should take anti-aging a little more seriously. I pretty much slather my face in coconut oil and call it a night.
The reviews said that this cream is RICH RICH RICH, and kicks your undereye circles RIGHT IN THE NUTS. boom!! see ya!! I could def use some of that action. Just call me Gollum.

AHHHH! Christina!! We have to go RIGHT AWAY!!! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment