Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Best Dressed at the *Teen Choice Awards*

Oh teens, I love you. 
With your idealistic view of the world, and your whole lives in front of you. God bless you. 

Here are the best dressed of the Teen Choice Awards. I admittedly don't know who many of these people are, but i love them and they're cute little selves and I just want to have them over and make them cookies. 

1. Lily Collins in Fausto Puglisi
She just looks fresh as a little garden flower, doesn't she? One thing that I am adamant about with these young people is that I don't want them to look like mini-hussies, and thankfully most of them didn't. BUT SOME OF THEM DID, and SHAME ON THEM. Even though they are probably my age, playing teens on TV. oh well, I digress.

2. Gabby Douglas in Izmaylova
Just a adorbs little jonquil bloom! I love it. The origami detailing is so pretty, the color is great, and the shoes are exactly what a young woman would pick out, PINK AND SPARKLY. love.

3. Hailee Steinfeld in House of Holland
THIS DRESS!! beautiful and age appropriate. The color is amazing. The print is so damn precious. I just love it. The colors are fresh and fun. it's lovely.

4. Shay Mitchell in Jenni Kayne
ok ok ok, this look is a little racy, yes. But this LADY is 26 years old. I got married when I was 26 years old. So she is allowed to dress as she pleases. This jumpsuit has really clean lines and I like how the deep-V isn't strangle-y tight and it kind of floats along the body in a gentle way.

5. Chelsea Kane in Laura Basci
I want this outfit. Actually really really bad. I'm going to look for this tomorrow to purchase. The only complain I have is her hair, it makes her look old. With this whole look she presents like a Birmingham wife that lunches at the Townsend.

6. Tyler Hoechlin in *who the hell cares*
 This guy is dating Brittney Snow, wth. Cancel that. You are wayyyyyyy too good looking. omg, i have never seen this man in my life (he's 26) WOW! just a BEAUTY! DAYYYYYUM.
I MEAN LOOK AT THIS!!! WHOA!!

**Yay for Teens!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment