Monday, August 5, 2013

Form Fitting or Loose Work Out Cloths?


                                            weights_pink300x200

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. I was invited to a birthday/Cancerian zodiac Hawaiian themed birthday bash yesterday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. It's was the perfect combination of not too hot or too chilly. If only we could have weather like that year round.


This post I wanted to discuss about work out attire. I've been to public parks and I've observed women wear different work out cloths. Prior to researching I assumed the best attire to work out cloths would be loose fitting but to my surprise that not the case at all.


According to fitness guru Keaira LaSHae body hugging cloths can actually help motivate you in a few ways when working out. First women who wear form fitting clothes are more likely to get a better work because they can see muscles working and tend to do the exercise correctly. On the other hand looser cloths are considered a little more unpractical as they can restrict movements and cause you to trip. The answer is to show your figure.


I never imaged wearing tighter cloths would be better to work out in. However, as I'm thinking this makes perfect sense. Oh and on aside note people who wear tighter cloths daily consume less calories on average because they are more cognizant of their figure. Interesting. Do you guys know people who wear tight cloths? Are they smaller in figure? That’s it for this post I hope everyone has a great day!!



"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment