Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Hills Are Back.. Kind Off



                                           


I just got news MTV will air an alternative ending of the wildey popular reality show The Hills starting July 8. The weird part about this is I never watched the Hills or Laguna Beach until last summer. I caught the marathon and got into the show mainly because I was infatuated the these rich young people pretending to have problems. Ha ha.

Anyway I will admit one of my favorite cast members is Lauren Conrad but not because of the show. I admire her because she's proven herself to be a savvy business woman. Conrad  launched a successful clothing line, is a best selling author and recently purchase a 3.4 million dollar home for herself. Not bad for a 27 year old. That's is for this post. Have a great day!!

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment