Thursday, June 20, 2013

5 Summer Fruits I Love

                                 

We've heard the low down about beauty products that can help beautify our skin but did you know eating healthier can also help the appearance of your skin?

The best thing about summer is we can eat lighter foods. Here are a few favorite fruits I love to eat during the summer season.


Berries: I love raspberries, blackberries not only because there delicious but because they're super healthy, give a lightweight and satisfying feeling. Plus berries are packed with vitamin C.

Tomatoes: I can't live without tomato especially in my salads. Did you know that consuming enough tomatoes is a great way to build natural sun black in your body? Of course I'm not advocating not to use sunblock however consider adding tomatoes to your diet during the summer season.

Watermelon: Probably one of my favorite fruits. Watermelon just as tomatoes is load with vitamins C, B6 and know to promote how the brain functions, is an antioxidant and even helps to kept our bellies small

Pineapple: Fresh pineapple is the best!! This fruit is know to help your digestion system, strengthens your bones and keeps you gums healthy.
So here my top 5 favorite summer fruits. What are your favorite fruits of summer?

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment