Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lauren Conrad's Banana Oatmeal Smoothie

                                                        http://www.desktopcookbook.com/images-recipe/116568.jpg


Hi guys!!

This is a smoothie recipe that I've been wanting to try for a while now and I just did recently. It's a Banana Oatmeal Smoothie from Ms. Lauren Conrad. I tired it the other day and thought it delicious. I figured you guys would like because it's tasty and healthy. Here's the recipe:


Blend together 1 banana, 1c ice, 1/4c cooked oatmeal, 1tbl chopped almonds, 1/2c milk, and pinch of cinnamon.


Aside from Conrad's smoothie, I was just speaking to my mom yesterday and she said summer officially begins this Friday. What plans do you have? Will there be any exotic trips to foreign lands like Fiji, Weddings or Graduations? Let me know!!That's it for this post! Have a great day!!


"beauty is a lifestyle"


No comments:

Post a Comment