Monday, June 24, 2013

5 for FIVE



 I'm linking up today with Jenn over at Party of One for 5 for FIVE


FantasticallyAverage







GOALS FOR LAST WEEK;




1. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS

2. GO TO KOHLS - I got to return a pair of shoes I got for free for a 15 dollar Kohl's card! I can't wait to buy a new pair of shoes!

3. DO ZUMBA 4 X THIS WEEK- with my work schedule it's hard to keep up with zumba 4 times. maybe I'll lower it to two lol

4. PAY BILLS ON TIME


5. TRY ANOTHER CLASS - I still haven't had time to try another class I will do it this week though!!




 GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ; 

1. LOOK INTO THE MILITARY 

2. DO ZUMBA 2X THIS WEEK 

3. TRY ANOTHER CLASS - I really need to do this Sunday, Intro to Yoga!

4. GO TO SOCIAL SERVICES

5. GET MY HBV SHOT - for my mom's daycare, since I live in the house everyone has to get one to make sure we don't have it. 



I thought I was going to have time to do most of this stuff, but I really didn't. 

Never under estimate time!!! 




ALSO LINKING UP WITH - 

#YOLO MONDAYS

THE GFC COLLECTIVE

THIS WEEKEND I...

WEEKEND SHENANIGANS

I LOVE BLOGLOVIN

5 FOR FIVE





Follow on Bloglovin

















No comments:

Post a Comment