Monday, September 10, 2012

Thrifting - Sept 10


I don't know if my heart wasn't in it, or I wasn't in the mood. But this week I just didn't really find anything i thought was special. I did find a kind of ridiculous 1960s Bright Orange Cocoon dress, but that silhouette on me is not a good thing, I couldn't even figure out how to stand in the thing.
Above this is a 1970s uniform dress of some sort (waitress/cleaning lady/something) but the color wasn't really working for me, i think on my skin tone it looked very pajama-y. So even though I did dig the neckline, i didn't get it.


This one was great. Another insane Dynasty style dress. it's a hot pink pleated chiffon with ruffles at the bottom and down the split in the skirt. The sleeves are sheer chiffon with a blouson shape. It was hilarious and fit well, but if I want 80s I want something so INCREDIBLY CRAZY that it will stop traffic and this is not that. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment