Monday, September 3, 2012

Sept 3 - Vanessa


Happy Labor Day. We have not had a very laborious day. After back-to-back amazing BBQs today is a day for chilling.
JC gave me this dress the other day after we went golfing. She is such an amazing lady. I can't stand it. It's the most fluid silky jersey fabric with all these gorgeous gathers and subtle gold stitching that unfortunately you cannot see in the photo. I had to belt it, because with my chest I can't wear an empire waistline as this dress provides. But the belt being dark it goes seamlessly.
I felt like a dancer in this. it actually is an amazing dress to move in, there are no restrictions on your body.

Dress- BCBG (gift of JC)
Earrings - Gift of Aunt Annie
Belt - Target
Vintage 80s shoes - Thrifted


BOOOOOOJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muah muah muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment