Thursday, September 27, 2012

Most Ridic aka The Best Shoes of All Time

I'm 6 foot tall and I love a good heel. Put me in some platforms and I'm so comfy I can run a marathon or run some fierce man-to-man D, it does not hinder me at all. And I esp love a bright color, a crazy print, and of course the highest heel possible. I think I may have found it here...

Called the "High Chair Heel". LOL. To me this looks like having a Old Granny Walker attached to each foot. Or maybe there is some industrial chic thing going on that is beyond me. I do question why this ladies calf muscles no not appear tensed at all? Edema? Maybe she has worn these since birth? Are they a health aide? Love the acrylic on her toe, I hope that is a functional apparatus as well. hahha.


Now this is just a great idea for Tarantula Owners, YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR PET BEHIND! I wonder if it would work for fish? they would get a lovely view of the world all day and be close to your heart via the bottoms of your feet.


Oh Lord i have always loved the McQueen Armadillo Shoe. I even like armadillo's as animals, so awesome. I wonder about the construction of the shoe, how your foot sits in it. this is interesting to me. I think it's sculpturally rather beautiful, and as it appears to be an extension of your alien-leg it is flattering as well. I really want to give a pair of these a spin.


Being a Motor City Girl I couldn't resist this Prada pair. It reminds me of Athens Coney Island and the Dream Cruise. It's so unapologetically 50s and gorgeous.


The Dino Shoe!! Thanks Nicole!! My kids have this actual same dinosaur toy. Only one, sad to say. But maybe I could make one heel with a T.Rex and the other with a Brontosaurus and they could have fights to the death while I salsa dance. hahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment