Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sept 5 - Vanessa - **TIGER STYLE**

Or as the Wu-Tang Clan says.... **TIGAHHHHH STYLE**

Going to the game tonight. I never wear Tigers gear. I feel secure in my fanhood. The only people that go to more Tiger's games than us are Verlander and Prince Fielder. So i always just wear some fun Vanessa clothes and people always give me crap about it.
So hear you go naysayers, I'm wearing Tiger's gear tonight.
I bought this T shirt for a race I did where I really wanted to rep "The D" in a major way. I cut the neck out of it, because tight crewnecks make me claustrophobic. Rolled the sleeves (I still may cut them into cap-sleeves in a minute), threw the belt on and then I thought, let's really do this up.
I had this old black halter cowlneck Prom dress in my closet. Looks like this...

I never wear the thing.
Mine has a bit of a glitter applique to it, for added baseball sparklyness. :-)
I thought it would be a fine base for this outfit. Add my drag queen heels, and I'm ready to go.

Detroit Tigers T - Thrifted
Black halter dress - Jessica McClintock
Heels - Thrifted
Belt - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment