Saturday, August 25, 2012

Style Evolution 2002 to 2012 JC and Me



How much do things change in 10 years?
It seems like a lifetime ago. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what i think my life would be like in 2012, i certainly don't think I would have predicted how things are now. ahhhaha. I think I would have said that I would have just been finishing my Astronaut-Surgeon training, and that I would be in the sunset of my Pro Beach Volleyball career, thus, obviously leaving more time for my professional photography hobby and guest appearances in "Chicago"on Broadway (as Roxy Heart).
My actual 2012 life is so much different than that, but actually probably just (even more possibly) as exciting and wild. And i love it so much.
Things that remain the same in 10 years = my dear love for my wonderful friends. JC and I have known each other for so long, and I just love to look at photos of us from the past. She is such an amazing woman that has had such a profound journey in life. I treasure her to my very core and am lucky to have her as a sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment