Monday, August 13, 2012

Everything Old is New Again...


Sarah, of Sarah's Real Life Blog fame, posed a challenge, "OK, fellow bloggers! I CHALLENGE YOU to come up with a brand new outfit made entirely of pieces that are at least 3 years old." Click for the link here. I thought, this is the most easy challenge in my life, For my life is composed of two eras, PK - Pre Kids and SK - Since Kids. My oldest is 4.5 so anything purchased before her (which is almost everything) fits the bill. Alas, all i had to do was use my Blogger profile shot and **BAM**!! DONE!!

Weave - Approx. 5 years old 
Necklace - Approx. 4 years old, purchased right after M was born
Short Sleeve Jacket - 5/6 years old aka PK
Dress - Purchased at Neiman Marcus for Honeymoon obvs PK
Belt - Target, Def PK
Shoes - Purchased in college so that's 10 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment