Monday, August 6, 2012

Look Fabulous While You Work! - JC


I work for a pretty conservative company- mostly black, navy, gray suits with the occasional sweaters. I really love to mix it up at work and just have some fun- I figure if I have to go in the office, I should like what I'm wearing and it also gives me a chance to really utilize the clothes that i've accrued over time. It would be fair to say that I used to have a slight addiction to BCBG, however I almost always bought it on sale or at a deal- it is ridiculous to pay the full cost for their clothes when they generally go on sale within a month of hitting the racks. This oufit was my Johnny Cash for work outfit. I paired a pretty cute BCBG ruffled halter top with a plain black blazer. I love the drama of the ruffles- much easier to see in person  I decided to wear some longer shorts in lieu of the usual skirt with patent leather heels- shoes and shorts both from Target. One of the best parts of fashion is that you can always mix pieces- Nessa does a great job of this as well (mixing designer pieces with vintage/Target/etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment