Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Playful in Prints - JC


Anyone that knows my mom and has seen her quilts knows that she has a passion for bright colors- her quilts live out loud and so does she. I think bright colors are inspiring, they make you happy, they show your personality and they are downright fun. There is also something to be said for a unique print. This summer despite my lack of a tan or time in the sun, I have still donned tons of bright colors whether it's wearing a bright pink lipstick, sky high orange heels or just incorporating more color in my work wardrobe. Something else happened this summer- I discovered Etsy which has a ton of young designers trying to launch their brands. I am particularly fond of ethnic clothing and fell in love with this dress- it incorporates 2 of my favorite things: bright colors & bows. This dress can be handmade in your size which the fabric of your choosing but I thought this dress was perfect as is and love the idea of supporting a designer that is trying to establish themselves. I will hopefully be sporting this dress in the near future! Also, thanks mom for all of the color inspiration! by, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment