Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30 - Vanessa *Take Me As I Am*


Why no "Outfit Post" yesterday? Because I never got dressed!!!

I put workout clothes on at some point in the morning, since I intended on exercising while the kids were at camp (did not happen). I also did not wear makeup yesterday.
Then the rest of the day progressed as normal, and I just never changed into anything else, nor applied makeup at any point.
DH came home and decided to sweep me away on a dinner and drinks date, and I just stayed as I was. Workout Clothes/No Makeup. Just because he knows me he said, "Are you dressed?"
I said "YES!! WU-TANG!! TAKE ME AS I AM!!" and I think i threw a couple random gang signs in there for good measure. Then, because he is more wonderful than wonderful began showering me with compliments on my natural un-made-up glory.
So we went out with me in gym clothes, no makeup, hair standing on end - nothing different than when i woke up. I am truly a Lucky Lady.

Today's Outfit:
Skull Tank - Target
Teal Top - Nordstrom
Silver Belt - Meijer
Kilt - Old Navy
Boots - Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment