Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The New Year Resolution Hype



                           


Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for another year of blogging and your support. I want to wish everyone happiness, perfect health and success in all new endeavors of your pursuits in 2014. I've stopped making new years resolutions because well for one I don't' believe they work and secondly I believe there's too much pressure involved in setting goals just because its a "new year'. I mean lets be honest if you were slacking before and avoiding  something you know was of importance why would a new year motivate anyone? I think everyone is at his or her best simply when we decide to gradually work towards a goal upon realizing that every day is a new opportunity for change and even miracles to happen. Changing "negative behavior" or losing 20 lbs doesn't come over night and neither does making a decision to pursue them. My message is go easy on yourself, don't change too much and don't' fall for the New Years resolution hype.  Well hope you enjoy tonight and if your parting please use a designated driver or call a cab! Until next time!

"beauty is a lifestyle"


No comments:

Post a Comment