Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Time! (in Josiahs voice)

It's cold outside :: work is slow & boring :: BUT Christmas is probably my favorite time of the year! aside from fall. =)















find things to do this time of the year



=paint your nails. now that work is slow I'll have plenty of time to get back to my nails!



=baking...  a lot of baking,  for friends & family.



=go to events! :: probably the best part is being around friends and family at Christmas events, parades & fireworks!



=burning candles! lots of candles. Especially cinnamon! 



=cuddling up on the couch with a warm cup of anything
{coffee & hot chocolate} and watching as many holiday classics
as possible.




=making crafts.



=taking some workout classes indoors to keep my attitude positive as I'm going through my changes this winter! 



=nesting, and having an excuse to nest ;) besides my obvious!







Keep up with me here




Follow on Bloglovin














No comments:

Post a Comment