Friday, December 20, 2013

DIY: Lip Gloss




                                
Season Greetings!

I know I was away for nearly a week and I swear I'll be back. There was so much going on... Well you guys know how life can get at times so I don't even have to explain myself. After completing another major cleaning i my bathroom I realize I had so much old eye shadow left over. Before I through the eye shadow away I came across this diy that I would do with old eye shadow.  Basically you can use Vaseline, any old eye shadow and make a customize lip balm. I remembered how I would get so many compliments and questions asking which color am I wearing. So next time you have any old eye shadow I suggest making your owner lip balm.Also I'm catching up with Pinning. I've be away for such a while but I hope you check out the last holiday swimwear and dresses I posted! There super cute! Anyway have a safe weekend and I'll see you Monday!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment