Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Style Profile: Angelina Jolie in The Tourist


                                                

The Tourist  my favorite style movie because of the beautiful cloths Ms. Angelina Jolie wears through out the entire film. I have to first start with the beautiful blondish-chestnut red hair color. I cant exactly describe it but  oh was it sexy  along with her beautiful soft cat eyes.This complement is coming from a woman who loves to keep my hair black. As you can tell from my profile pic eye liner is another favorite of mine and I do wear eye liner daily.

What's great about The Tourist is now we see the trend towards old glamour styles on the red carpet.  From Kim Kardashians over sized canary yellow coat and dress with soft waves it appears the classic 50s inspires looks are making a come back! What's your favorite style movie?


                                     








                

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment