Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My New Addiction: Maybelline Vivids Lipstick


I've got a new addiction, and I'm not proud of it... But it is what it is.

I love these New Maybelline Vivids lipsticks. omg. so so so much.

Every time I go to the grocery store I pick up a new one. They are so cheap ($5) and the colors are great. The finish is an amazing creamy satin. There is no sparkle (thank god), which keeps it looking modern, and you can get a great matte look if you blot it. Plus, they stay on forever. High fives all around.
I have been known to be a makeup snob. Yes, I admit this.
I had been wanting both an Orange lipstick and a Pale Pink without shimmer for some time. I tried the Stila, the MAC, the YSL, etc etc, and there was always something I just didn't love about each stick. The thought of spending $15-$25 on a makeup item that I might not wear ever again did not appeal to me. But then when I saw these *VIVIDS* at Walgreens, I thought, "Man, for $5... what the heck!?"

.... And I fell in love.

So far I have four, and they are amazing. Check it:

1. Shocking Coral

2. Electric Orange

3. Pink Pop

4. Brazen Berry

Every time I wear them I get tons of compliments. And the last two days I've been wearing just one of these lipsticks without any other makeup!

It's such a fun look! Get some and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment