Monday, July 1, 2013

BET Awards 2013 *Best Dressed*

Ooooooh Weeeeee, last night was the "Eve of Cleave". There were so many Deep V's on the red carpet, you'd think it was a Sternum Beauty Contest. 
But there were some really great style statements made... Check it out:

1. Nicki Minaj in Roberto Cavalli
This is a demure look for Nicki and it is mega flattering on her gorgeous body, she looks amazing. I also like the kind of *Scarface* "lob" with the root, I am all about a contrast root. Bravo, Miss Lady.

2. Brandy in Michael Cinco
Even though this is totally a Balmain rip-off, I still like it, the detail is gorgeous, I like the shape, and the color against her skin is beautiful. I would have styled it with a different color of shoe, the same style but maybe a deep burgundy.

3. Eve in *I have no idea*
 I only selected Eve for her Jewelry. I LOVE the *EAR PARTY* + *NECK PARTY* + *ARM PARTY*. You just go and have all those parties, Lady, it looks amazing. I love the chunky goldness of it all too.
The shoes are outstanding, but the angstrom-thin leather sheath, I could do without. BUT, it does allow the jewelry and shoes to take center stage. So if that's what she was going for, *slow clap*

4. Regina Hall in Missguided dress and Jimmy Choo heels
I think this just works perfectly top to toe. The dress is sexy in an understated way, compared to many of the other women who showed *OCEANS OF BOOB*. The shoes look like they were made for this dress. She's beautiful and everything is gorgeous.

**GO WITH YOUR BAD SELF** MENTION:
Trinidad James
I LOVE THIS. I love the french braid pigtails, the glasses... everything. The shoes have giant golden spikes on the toes, it's so out of control that it's awesome.
Werq that "Statement Belly" with the Gold and Leather my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment