Thursday, January 9, 2014

Best Dress At The Peoples Choice


Hey guys the 2014 award season has officially kicked off with The Peoples Choice Awards.Here are my favorite red carpet looks.





Hands down Jennifer Hudson was my favorite for the evening. Hudson graced the red carpet in a simple wintery white body clinging ensemble with a metalic bracelet, short hair and bold red lips. She looked amazing and this is the best I've ever seen her!

Winter frost is what I think when I look at this dress Nina Dobrev wore. From her simple messy up do to a classic cut dress, she look oh so elegant.

Adelaide Kane looks super adorable in this just above the knee white floral printed dress that she dressed up with an emerald green clutch. I love her rose cheeks and pink pout. This was an ultra femme look!


Next to Jennifer Hudson in second place the metallic number Julianne Hough wore is another favorite.

So tell me who wore it best at the 2014 Peoples Choice Awards?


"beauty is a lifestyle"







No comments:

Post a Comment