Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Eva Longoria Named Maxims Woman of the Year


                                  
                                      



                                   
                                   What a way to begin 2014! Congrats to Eva Longoria!

You go girl! Here's Ms. Eva Longoria on the latest cover of Maxim. Longoria was named Maxims woman of the year for 2014. In addition to being an incredibly beautiful woman  did you know the former Desperate House Wife actress is currently working on her masters degree? Longoria is basically a self admitted geek revealing in her interview "Back in high school I was really a chameleon,too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheer leading practice and then I was a band geek as well." Beauty & brains!!
"Yeah, I’m getting my master’s degree. I was like, ‘My brain can’t jump that fast from a Maxim interview to a thesis!’ Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well.” - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2014-01-06-eva-longoria-named-maxim-woman-of-the-year-2014-pics/?from=blogroll_perezhilton#sthash.Or3cPLpv.dpuf
"Yeah, I’m getting my master’s degree. I was like, ‘My brain can’t jump that fast from a Maxim interview to a thesis!’ Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well.” - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2014-01-06-eva-longoria-named-maxim-woman-of-the-year-2014-pics/?from=blogroll_perezhilton#sthash.Or3cPLpv.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment