Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jessica Biel Shows Home Decorating Skills

                          Jessica Biel, Domaine Home
                            Who knew Mrs. Justin Timberlake is a domestic goddess!

I love to see the hidden talent of celebs. Surprising me even more is  the lovely Jessica Biel who showed off her home decor skills over the holiday by decorating a dream holiday room.

Biel's vision for the space was warm, classy and chic. The actress paired up with Domaine Home to create a Christmas inspired room. Well..who knew!!


Jessica Biel, Domaine Home

The room definately has a masculine-bohemian eclectic feel but I'm loving the huge arm chair which looks incredibly comfortable and I can say the room is modernly chic. I really believe she was hands on and very involved in this project.. The huge black fabric flowers adoring the tree with strains of pearls looks really pretty and something I've never seen before. For some reason this reminds me a Chanel dress. I find it interesting and cool. Great job!!

Jessica Biel, Domaine Home

No comments:

Post a Comment