Monday, November 11, 2013

I love great Faces

I love a face with character. 
When things all look the same that's so boring and awful. 

I just was talking to a young lady yesterday and she said that in high school she was called ugly by everyone... this is her, 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Have you ever seen such beauty!? GORGEOUS!

As humans why do we do this? 
I've always been teased about my wide flat nose and amazonian height, my sasquatch feet, and giant pointy chin. But I do not care. This is me. I like me. and this is the way I wish to be forever, and that's what's going to happen anyways, so why want for anything else?

Just for fun, here are my most favorite beautiful interesting famous faces of all time:

Adrien Brody:

Ice Cube:

Irrfan Khan:

Jason Stollsteimer:

Anjelica Huston:


Johnny Cash:

Alek Wek:

Nicolas Ghesquiere:

Jamie Bochert:

Robert Forster:

Ryan Adams:

Serge Gainsbourg (MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME):

Erykah Badu:

Shooter Jennings:

Eddie Redmayne:

Vincent Cassel:

Willem DeFoe:

Javier Bardem:

Ok, that's probably enough. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment