Friday, November 8, 2013

CMA 2013 Fashion


Hey, hey everyone!

Lets end this week with a post about the country music awards. Here's my list of some of the best looks that graced the red carpet. Enjoy your weekend.


I have not seen Shania Twain in a while. She looked fabulous and she's right on trend with the thigh high boots. This look was fun and  stuffy at all which we always expect from the country music industry. There's always a sense of downhomeness. Well this look was country meets super sexy! So far its my favorite look!! 




























   Taylor Swift looks like a Christmas ornament and that's not shade. Cute for her as red is one of my favorite colors and it just screams power and sexy.

I'm not familiar with Shawna Thompson but I love this gown. Very pretty.


Of course I leave you with Ms. America's Sweetheart of country music herself Carrie Underwood. Who doesn't love a little sparkle.


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment