Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Celebrating a Year of Blogging!!



                                           


A major shout out to all Scorpios!! I had not idea the matriarch Kris Jenner of the Kardashian family is a Scorpio. Happy birthday to her, Bethany Frankel, actress Sally Field and many  others!  As you guys now I'm a Scorpio and I wrote my first post last year on Nov 6, which was my birthday. Sally Field and I both share the birthday of November 6! I love Scorpio women!!

I've blog for nearly an entire year straight!  I never in my life thought I would even  have a blog because I didn't think I had much to blog about nor anyone would read it. You guys are familiar with the struggle I initially had with the blog because I didn't know what to do with a blog. Blogging was an out of body concept  and with graduate school it was a challenge. However, now I'm like I can write about this or that and the best part is your feedback. I love reading your comments!! Special thanks to all guest bloggers including A Thing of Beauty my first guest blogger!!

 Its amazing how you can literally track one year of your daily life with post. Simple yet sweet, I hope you enjoys are enjoying every post. This blog is fun and carefree. I hope you get that vibe when you visit. Let me know what you think!!



"beauty is a lifestyle"


No comments:

Post a Comment