Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Designer Love - The Blonds

Look how divine Phillipe Blond and David Blond are...

Phillipe is even friends with Adam Lambert so you know he knows what's up. 

"THE BLONDS" are mostly known for their glaringly over-the-top embellishment and form enhancing fit. As seen on: 

Beyonce

Paris Hilton

and Nicki Minaj

But I just think that beyond that... They really have some amazing pieces. They have such talent, and I don't want them to be pigeon-holed into this "Pop Star Costume Only" niche.

Even though they do that well too! Look at Phillipe in the center! WERQ!

Look at this jacket....

 Freaking amaze. I would rock that.

The hair is amaze too, but I've totally seen this hairstyle done at Detroit Hair Shows, so I'm just like *meh*

This gorgeous dress, in like an oversized python motif.
 So cool.

This peplum top would be gorgeous with a black pencil skirt, and it's fantastic with these white shorts too, I appreciate the Judy Jetson chrome piping.

Their corsets are out of control though. I love the jewels on this.

 This C-3PO with the outer gold shell removed print is GORGEOUS.

This "Tweety Bird Eyeball" applique is so rad.

and I FREAK OUT over this cropped playsuit set. It's so superhero meets 1960s beach blanket bingo in the best way.

And these AWESOME EAR CUFFS
 I just checked to see if you can purchase them and I can't find them for sale anywhere. SADNESS.
 Maybe I'll make some in my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment