Monday, July 9, 2012

Old Hollywood and Awards Season - JC



One of my favorite times of year is awards season- the gorgeous gowns, people stepping outside their fashion comfort zones, the jewels...blah blah blah.  Lately, I am finding myself obsessed with ASOS and with good reason- not only do they have great steals but they have a vintage marketplace- yes, I repeat, a vintage marketplace.  In this corner of the site, I found the gorgeous dress above and immediately thought- this would be a amazing wedding dress!  I'm not getting married or anything but this gown is just gorgeous and just reminds me of the black and white films back when all the women were gorgeous and were regular sized.  I am in love with this piece and it's in the scheme of things, pretty affordable for what you're getting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment