Monday, July 9, 2012

Long Leather Gloves = Super Chic


I love Rihanna's look here, the dress with the tough leather opera length gloves, **super swoon**. But then when i found the pic of the fabulous dress on the Givenchy runway and saw that it was styled the exact same way "with the gloves" (but not really the same ones, a cheesy looking pair of black leather ones) i was sad, because I thought Rihanna or her stylist did an amazing *out of the box* thing by pairing the gloves with the dress.
I was thinking that Long Leather Gloves would be amazing for fall. You're in a t shirt. You're cold. Pull those babies up and you're fine. I just think leather gloves are a neat look. And apparently fetishists also think this, due to my finds while image searching this topic. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment