Friday, July 13, 2012

Amazing 1960s dresses - Want them?


So I found this amazing lot of 1960s dresses. PERFECT condition, thick polyester that you just want to curl up in and eat for dessert. I believe that they all may have belonged to the same woman... Which i love, the story of clothing just enamors me. If you would like these dresses let me know, I can get them to you. Email me at readydressedgo@gmail.com.
Number One (above) - A lovely daisy print in the thickest most perfect polyester weave. back zip. princess seaming, flawless.
 Number Two - I loved this one so much, reminded me of Judy Jetson. or a "air hostess". it's so great. I love the above the bust seaming.
 Number Three - Another gorgeous floral print. Soft pink color, endless options. I believe this one had the above the bust seaming too. super chic.
This one was so gorgeous. I'm sure it's supposed to be an A-line silhouette esp in the 1960s, but on me that looked rather tent-like so i pinched it in the back. it's an AMAZING polyester brocade, white on white. so great to host some champagne dinner party on the moon. gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment