Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cut Outs... A do? Or a don't?


There are so many women these days just letting it all hang out.  I was in Royal Oak the other day and there were 2 girls that couldn't be older than 13 with crop tops and shorts that had pockets that were longer than the shorts.  The last few times I've been out on the town, it's been even worse.  Now, I am definitely a proponent of being a confident women and feel great about yourself, but there are boundaries of good taste.  Cut out dresses have been really popular lately and I have considered taking one for a whirl but just hadn't found one that I really liked UNTIL I saw this amazing Halston frock.  The cut out is just perfection- very sexy but sophisticated.  It reminds me of the confidence and sexiness of icons like Sophia Loren in her heyday or even now.  The price on this dress doesn't make sense for me but the design is simple and elegant- ladies, this is how you work the cut out...holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment