Tuesday, July 17, 2012

For the Love of Wedges!! - By Teena



Wedges are the ultimate shoe. They have all the flattering effects of a heel, while still being as comfortable to wear as a flat. I personally own several pairs and love them all. From my denim, peep-toe mary janes, to my red & white gingham with the side buckles. They compliment any look from capris to cocktail dresses. It doesn't hurt that they evoke a vintage feel either, since I'm a big fan of the pin-up/rockabilly look. Wedges come in a wide variety of styles and colors to fit any personality. I tend towards the more fun, funky ones, but I do own a pair of basic black as well. Wedges have come & gone with the trends for decades, but in my opinion they are always in style. For me they are a summer staple. I just feel a little sassier when I wear them. Something no flip flop has ever made me feel. So kick those shower shoes back into the closet and slip into a sexy wedge and see how much better you look and feel. Walk tall my wedge wearing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment