Sunday, October 6, 2013

Social Sunday




 Sunday Social








1. What were you like in middle school and high school?


I was unique. I didn't try to fit in with the cool kids (or maybe 

I just wasn't cool enough) 




2. What were your favorite pastimes?


 In middle school I think I just hanging out with friends


In high school I did a lot of activities with school

 like being football water girl ;)




3. What songs were you obsessed with?


Any kind of dance song. I loved to dance. past tense




4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?


When I was in middle school.. I had to wear uniforms, 

so I dressed like Brittney Spears


In high school, I had on whatever was 'in style'.. I had two jobs  

I could afford new clothes every month!




5. Who was your celeb crush?


Justin Timberlake for sure




6. What was your favorite movie?


 I don't think I was even watching T.v. or movies 

but what sticks out is Titanic 







 Linking up with Neely & Ashley





Keep up with me here




Follow on Bloglovin
















No comments:

Post a Comment